Little Wing in Japan

We lived in NC from March,2004 to September,2006,and started my new life in Japan.This blog is for friends in NC and USA to show our life style in Japan and Japanese culture in English.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

2006 Christmas!



We baked a lot of ginger bread cookies last week,also we made a ginger bread house with Hinako & Kanako.They were crazy and qute!Whenever I didn't see them,they tried to eat it little by little.It was so funny to watch that they were closing to it like a kitty cat.I followed this recipie from William Sonoma's website.And I cherish NC and frineds and family!!

In Japan,Christmas is a big event for everyone now ,of course, for commerciall people,because all they suppose it should be a big chance to get a great amount of money in this season .Japanese people celebrate it on 24th night with lovers or freinds or family,not 25th ,even though they are not Christians.And they give gifts each other,also kids look forward getting present from Santa Claus.Recently almost are not Buddhist ,so that it is OK to have Christmas event.But I think it's one of problem that almost don't have any religion. It can say to me same thing.

Anyway I love Christmas and I'm busy to prepare somethings for it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home